FREE Aromatherapy Tip of the Week...
Instant, no-effort tips on how to use essential oils every day
Ready for your FREE aromatherapy tips of the week? Just enter your name and email address and click "Send It!"
Every Friday you'll get a free tip delivered to your Inbox so you can start using essential oils with
virtually no effort at all!
It's a super-quick, easy way to dive a little deeper into the world of essential oils - and how to make them work for you every day.
Here's some recent aromatherapy tips readers have received...
- To keep your garbage can smelling fresh, sprinkle 1 or 2 drops of Lemon essential oil into the bottom of the garbage can before putting the bag in.
- Get rid of pimples - fast! Put a drop of Tea Tree essential oil onto a Q-Tip, then dab onto the pimple.
- Sprinkle a drop or two (no more!) of Lavender essential oil onto your pillow to help you sleep at night.
- To fight a stuffy nose: Make an instant steam inhalation by putting 3 to 5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil on a washcloth, then placing the washcloth in the tub while you shower.
- Revive tired, aching feet by adding 1 drop of peppermint essential oil to a teaspoon of unscented lotion. Massage into feet.
I love your tips! They're so simple and quick, that I've started using my essential oils all the time now.
Thank you and keep up the good work!
I love everything about your website. I'm glad it's free because I am very limited financially.
Completely Risk Free
If you aren't happy with your aromatherapy tips, ending your subscription is only a simple mouse click away.
You don't risk a single penny OR your privacy. I will never rent, trade or release your name to any third party for any reason - ever.
Spam-free, hassle-free. Just click to sign up.
The moment I get your request I'll send you a welcome message thanking you for signing up. And then we're away to the races!
Watch your Inbox for your first aromatherapy tip - it'll be on its way to you this Friday.
Thanks for signing up! And please be sure and tell a friend or two - everybody loves to smell nice!
Not sure about sharing your email? Keep up to date with the latest recipes by subscribing to my
aromatherapy recipes blog - no email necessary.
Or like my Facebook page -
I always post new recipes there as well, and you get the benefit of a wider community of aromatherapy enthusiasts. We're a nice bunch!
Go to Aromatherapy Recipes Homepage from Aromatherapy Tips